Bright Stars Early Learning Centre is an accredited privately owned and operated centre situated in the township of Whittlesea.
- Under new management/ownership
- Over 10 years experience
- Care for Babies through to school age
- 4 year old kinder program with qualified kinder teacher
- 70 place centre
- Operating hours 6:30am to 6:30pm
Bright Stars Early Learning Centre is committed to providing organised quality care which encompasses a flexible stimulating, happy, loving, comfortable and healthy environment where all children and their families feel secure, safe and welcome.
Our Vision, Beliefs and Values
- Providing a homelike atmosphere
- Respecting each child's needs, rights and abilities
- For each child to have strong sense of self, recognise their own worth and create their own identity
- Allowing children to be active learners and offer experiences which invite interactions and involvement
- Sustainability and Recycling
- Programming through children's interest
- Educating through play
- Family input and involvement
- Community support
- Nutrition, health and wellbeing
- Providing a balanced, fresh rotating menu
- Flexibility with children's routines
- Actively being a part of the 'Healthy together program'
Early Years Learning Framework
During your child's time at Bright Stars Early Learning Centre, they will enjoy innovative educational programs in age based groups that are joyful and exciting.
Our educational programs are developmentally appropriate, interest based, stimulating and balanced, following the Victorian Early Years Learning Framework.
We make sure that our programs meet the abilities, interests and needs of all children in our care. We appreciate the value of play, and encourage all children to learn at their own pace through their play experiences and their own interests.