Facilities & Services
Bright Stars Early Learning Centre, can cater for 70 placements for children aged between 6 weeks to 5 years of age.
Our room placements cater for the children at their individual stages of development with numbers kept to a minimum:
- Babies room: aged between 6 weeks and 18/24 months
- Toddlers room: aged between 18/24 months and 3 years
- 3-5yr old room: aged between 3 to 5 years
- Kindergarten: aged between 4 to 5 years
We provide a full nappy service where required as well as nutritional meals with lunch, morning and afternoon tea provided daily.
The outdoor areas have been designed using a combination of natural and man made materials.
The features include:
- Water play areas
- Climbing frames
- A worm farm and much, much more ...
We also have garden beds for the growing of vegetables, fruits and plants. This provides the children with stimulating experiences and allows them to experience a variety of the elements of nature, whilst learning about environmental sustainability.
At Bright Stars Early Learning Centre we offer a structured Kindergarten program run by a qualified early childhood teacher. Our Structured program has various areas of learning where the children can comfortably learn, grow and develop. We believe the Kinder year is a crucial time to support and guide our children to ensure they are completely ready for the school transition. We work in partnerships with our families to achieve individual children's goals and meet personal achievements.
We also offer the following
- Letter Land Program
- School Readiness/ Correspondence with the local schools
- Computer and Ipad technology
- Ongoing learning through projects and experiments
- Incursions and Excursions
- Focusing on self helps skills and individual responsibility
- Letter, Number, Shape and Color recognition
- Social interactions and child interactive experiences
Story Park is an online interactive child development profile that caters for each individual child that attends Bright stars Early Learning Centre.
The online Portal is a confidential file that shows each child's individual progress and development through photos and descriptive learning stories. This information is recorded and communicated to families for them to view and have online open communication with all educators and the Management team.
Story park is a wonderful tool that is used to enhance family involvement, encourage partnerships with families as well as being able to view and watch your child's progress, learning and development.